|Supported flight control system||A2、WooKong-M、Naza-M-V2、Phantom 2|
|Transmission Distance (Outdoor And Unobstructed)||1.7km|
|Receiver Sensitivity（1%PER）||-101dBm ±2dBm|
|Working Frequency||2.4GHz ISM|
|Air System Antennas Gain||2.0±0.7dBi@2450MHz|
|Ground System Antennas Gain||5.0±0.7dBi@2450MHz|
|Operating Temperature||-10~50 °C|
|Dimension (No Antennas）||Air system: 68mm(L)X48mm(W)X21mm(H)|
Ground system: 125mm(L)X90mm(W)X20mm(H)
|Gross Weight （No Antennas）||Air system: 71g|
Ground system: 295g
|Air System Operating Voltage||Air system: 3S~6S|
Ground system: 3S~6S
|Operating Amperage||Air system: 700mA ±20mA(@12V)|
Ground system: 600mA ±10mA(@12V)
DJI Lightbridge is a revolutionary 2.4G Full HD digital video downlink offering extremely powerful technology in a small and lightweight form. By offering 1080p video data transmission from up to 1.7km (1.05miles) away, it's the ideal solution for professional aerial creators and FPV users. It features an aluminum alloy casing, and extreme internal and external shielding for interference protection. Recharging can be done through the supplied charger or a 3S~6S Li-Po battery. Each charge lasts for up to 4.5 hours. Give your creativity a boost with pin sharp imagery today.
- The First All DJI 2.4G Full HD Digital Video Downlink
- Up to 1.7 km (1.05 miles) long distance transmission
- Up to 1080p60 input and 1080i60 output support
- Low latency. Maximum latency of approximately 100ms.
- Use with other low latency film making equipment for the best experience.
- Master-Slave Mode
- One ground system sends control signals and receives video, additional ground systems receive only video.
- Dual Video Input Support
- DJI Zenmuse HD gimbal input support.
- Simultaneous HDMI and AV input support allows pilot monitoring and camerawork at the same time using just one system.
- Aluminum integrated electromagnetic shielding design
- Multiple Mobile Device and HDMI HD Display Support
- Charges USB devices, increasing on-set functionality.
- USB 2.0 image data output for iOS and Android synchronization.
- Android 4.1.2 or above recommended.
- Advanced Security
- Encryption ensures only authorized devices receive data. Encryption can be set up through the Lightbridge app.
- Multiple downlinks can be connected for parallel streaming. Each can work independently without interference.
- Use with DJI multirotor flight controllers to make your flights even safer.