|Aircraft||Phantom 2 or Flame Wheel|
|Camera||GoPro Hero4 black|
|GCU Supported Input Power||3S~6S LiPo (12V~26V)|
|Assistant Software Install Requirements||Windows XP SP3; Windows 7; Windows 8|
|Working Current||Static current：400mA (@12V)|
Dynamic current：600mA (@12V)
|Working Temperature||-10°C ~ 50°C|
|Weight||168g (camera excluded)|
|Size||103mm X 92mm X 80mm|
|Max Speed||Tilt axis：±130°/s|
|Control Roll Arrange||Tilt axis control: -130~ +45°|
|Built-in Functions||3-axis gimbal|
High precision brushless servo control
Aluminum alloy body
Built-in IMU module
A2, WKM, NAZA-M, NAZA-M V2 ,PHANTOM 2 supportede
GoPro Hero4 Black supported
The H4-3D gimbal offers excellent stabilization features for aerial hobbyist and professional aerial photographers. Powered by built-in IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) and special servo module, this gimbal provide unique stable quality visual experience for the users.
- 3-axis high performance gimbal
- The 3-axis H4-3D gimbal takes the unparalleled 3-axis stabilization of professional Zenmuse systems and brings them to the GoPro Hero4 black for smoother Phantom videos than ever before. It is easy to install, lightweight and ideal for everything from extreme sport to filmmaking.
- Small size, professional performance
- 3-axis GoPro stabilization, high precision control and smooth tilt control.
- Effortless Setup
- Plug and play installation; No additional hardware or software tuning required
- Smooth aerial creativity
- On the Flame Wheel or the Phantom 2.
- Compatible with DJI flight control systems
- Compatible with most DJI platforms, including the Phantom 2 and Flame Wheel systems with the A2, WooKong-M, or NAZA-M flight controllers.
- The H4-3D gimbal comes customized for the DJI Phantom 2. If you want to use it with the DJI Flame Wheel or other platform with DJI flight controllers, the independent GCU module is required. Note NAZA-M LITE is not supported, and a NAZA-M V2 PMU must be used if using a NAZA-M V1 flight controller.
- Trusted Zenmuse Technology
- Our patented sensors, advanced algorithms, and custom-built gimbal motors give you unmatched stability and reliability in the air.
- Independent IMU
- An independent high-precision Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) offers precise attitude information and more accurate control.
- Online Upgrade
- Functionalities can be easily expanded through firmware upgrades.