MG-1- Remote Controller Settings
Launch the DJI GO App
1. Scan the QR code or visit http://m.dji.net/djigo to download the app. DJI GO supports iOS 8.0 (or later) or Android 4.1.2 (or later).
2. Connect your mobile device to the remote controller via a USB cable.
Tap “Stick Mode” to enter the stick configuration. It can be set to Mode 1, Mode 2, or to a custom mode.
Linking the Remote Controller
The remote controller is linked to your aircraft by default. Linking is only required when a new remote controller is used for the first time. Follow these steps to link a new remote controller:
1. Power on the aircraft. Tap “Linking Remote Controller” in the DJI GO app.
2. The remote controller Status LED will blink blue and beep to indicate that the remote controller is ready to be linked.
3. The remote controller will search for aircraft nearby. The remote controller Status LED will glow solid green if linking is successful