Phantom 2 Vision+ Connecting the Camera
From DJI Wiki
Connecting the Camera
Before flight, always connect your smartphone to the Phantom’s Wi-Fi network. This is required for the camera control and FPV.
- 1.Power on the Remote Controller and the Range Extender.
- 2.Power on the Phantom 2 Vision+.
- 3.(Figure46) Enable the Wi-Fi on your mobile device; wait for about 30 seconds, and then select “Phantom_XXXXXX” from theWi-Fi network list.
- 4.(Figure47) Run the DJI VISION App on your mobile device. When the Wi-Fi connection indicator on the App main menu goes green, the connection is good.
- 5.Tap the “CAMERA” icon and the DJI VISION App will begin a live camera preview (Figure48). This means everything is functioning normally.
Wi-Fi Connection Indicator Description
- (1)The SSID is unique for each Phantom 2 Vision+ It will appear as Phantom_XXXXXX in your Wi-Fi list.
- (2)Android users can tap the SSID button on the main page to mobile device Wi-Fi settings directly.