Phantom 3 Advanced- Flight Environment Requirements
Flight Environment Requirements
1. Do not use the aircraft in severe weather conditions. These include wind speeds exceeding 10 m/s ,snow, rain and fog.
2. Only fly in open areas. Tall structures and large metal structures may affect the accuracy of the onboard compass and GPS system.
3. Avoid obstacles, crowds, high voltage power lines, trees, and bodies of water.
4. Minimize interference by avoiding areas with high levels of electromagnetism, including base stations and radio transmission towers.
5. Aircraft and battery performance is subject to environmental factors such as air density and temperature.Be very careful when flying at altitudes greater than 19, 685 feet (6000 meters) above sea level, as the performance of the battery and aircraft may be affected.
6. The Phantom 3 Advanced cannot operate within the polar areas.