Phantom 4-Firmwares Update
Use DJI Assistant 2 or DJI GO app to update aircraft and remote controller. Follow the instructions below to update the firmware through DJI Assistant 2:
1. Connect the aircraft to a computer with a USB cable.
2. Launch DJI Assistant 2 and login with your DJI account.
3. Select “Phantom 4” and click on the “Firmware Updates” on the left panel.
4. Select the firmware version that you wish to update.
5. Wait for the firmware to be downloaded and firmware update will start automatically.
6. Reboot the aircraft after the firmware update is complete.
- The firmware update will take around 15 minutes. It is normal that the gimbal go limp, aircraft status indicator blinks abnormally and the aircraft reboots. Please wait patiently until the update is complete.
- There will be no sound prompts during the update. Ensure the computer has access to the Internet.
- Ensure the battery level is adequate for the Intelligent Flight Battery.
- Do not disconnect the aircraft from the computer during firmware update.