Phantom 4-Flight Test
1. Place the aircraft in an open, flat area with the battery level indicators facing towards you.
2. Turn on the remote controller and your mobile device, then turn on the Intelligent Flight Battery.
3. Launch the DJI GO app and enter the Camera page.
4. Wait until the Aircraft Indicators blink green. This means the Home Point is recorded and it is now safe to fly. If they flash yellow, the Home Point has not been recorded.
5. Push the left stick up slowly to take off or use Auto Takeoff.
6. Shoot photos and videos using the DJI GO app.
7. To land, hover over a level surface and gently pull down on the left stick to descend.
8. After landing, execute the CSC command or hold the left stick at its lowest position until the motors stop.
9. Turn off the Intelligent Flight Battery first, then the Remote Controller.
Video Suggestions and Tips
1. Go through the full pre-flight checklist before each flight.
2. Select the desired gimbal operation mode in the DJI GO app.
3. Only shoot video when flying in P-mode.
4. Always fly in good weather and avoid flying in rain or heavy wind.
5. Choose the camera settings that suit your needs. Settings include photo format and exposure compensation.
6. Perform flight tests to establish flight routes and preview scenes.
7. Push the control sticks gently to keep the aircraft’s movement smooth and stable.